Friday, May 1, 2009

Should Be Shirtless

Usually Alex does not do it for me, but last night as I was watching GA, I decided that he should be shirtless. When doing an image search for Justin Chambers, I found lots of shots of him taking a few minutes to see the sun outside of the the set. Since I attempt not to use paparazzi photos, I couldn't post them here, but I think it's nice that someone on GA is really trying to adhere to the 2 Point Standard. Bravo Justin! I'm not giving up on McDreamy, but since he made me happy with his new cute haircut, I'm passing the torch on to Dr. Karev. I am still a firm believer that Mark Sloane should be shirtless at least once an episode, but since his love interest, Lexie, is pregnant in real life, I am tabling that one until next season.

In other news, I'd like to give a shout out to all of the wonderful dancers that I had the pleasure of sharing the stage with this past week at the Choreographers' Canvas. I was happy to add dance back into my routine after a winter of obsessively going to yoga and delighted to stage my return with such a kind and generous group. Also, major thanks to the choreographer who asked me to dance in her piece - you made me remember how much I like it!

After 90 degree temperatures over the past weekend, we are back to some kind of spring here in New York. Again, I am simply grateful for the sun. I'm off to yoga to continue preparing myself for that happy time when I will wear sundresses and flip flops for many days in a row. I hope the boys are doing the same because this summer, we are bring male shirtlessness back! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: