Friday, May 29, 2009

Shirtlessness from Space

Apologies for not posting on Monday. I went home for the long weekend and was not able to post from my dad's computer. I also thought that a full week of Gilles would not cause anyone to complain. But now I'm back in New York and ready to post some new summer hotties, the latest being one of the stars of "Star Trek," Chris Pine. I am still trying to find someone who hasn't already seen the movie to go with me, but from all accounts, I hear it is fantastic. While no one has commented on the shirtlessness in the film, many have commented on the excellent tight shirts happening all over the place which brings me to a side note on our cause. As a fellow IMS member pointed out to me a few weeks ago, looking good in a t-shirt is nothing to sneeze at either, and I have to agree. That said, I don't know how many people would rally behind the cause of "good t-shirtfulness." On the other hand, if you give good shirtlessness, chances are that you look good in a t-shirt as well as in a well made suit. (See Daniel Craig, IMS Official Poster Boy 2007, who looks good in anything.) All this is to say that I understand that everyone in Star Trek looks good in their finely crafted, well-fitted Enterprise uniforms, including the above Mr. Pine.

I'm hoping that the summer brings more shirtlessness to the box office. We certainly need it after the long cold winter that continues to hold on even this week. Why did I wear my seater with the faux fur collar yesterday? The only thing that will make up for the dreariness of the last 6 months will be good new shirtlessness every week. Ryan Reynolds is coming out with a new romantic comedy co-starrng Sandra Bullock on June 19th, and now that I understand his high quality shirtlessness, I will definitely be going to see that. Please feel free to update me with other potential shirtless movies in the comments. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: