Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun in the Sun Shirtlessness

I'm still in my Blue Period in which I walk around shiftlessly, wondering what the point of it all is and even the shirtless guy on the balcony across the street doesn't cheer me up, but this picture of Taye Diggs made me smile. So I decided to post it. I don't know why it is so small, but I think he looks cute in his inner tube floating on some impossibly blue water. I know I gave Mr. Diggs a hard time about not being shirtless enough on "Private Practice," but it's only because he really does uphold the two-point standard. Honestly, look how fit he is as he spends a little time in the sun! And I will admit, the fact that he might be pantsless in this shot is a bit intriguing. I know that IMS has a strict pants-on policy, but anyone who saw "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" knows that Mr. Diggs could also be a poster boy for pantslessness too. And truly at this point, I'm wondering how Nandita is going to get her groove back...

Hopefully my two week playwrights' retreat in Italy will provide a much needed change of pace and scenery. I'm also hopeful that I will see some good Italian shirtlessness or run into George Clooney while I am there. I could definitely catch my groove either of those ways. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: