Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Bloom

I hope that everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend! I know I did! While my weekend did not contain any great deal of good male shirtlessness, it did include a lot of sun which seems almost like a dream after this dreary spring. I spent the weekend on the North Fork of Long Island with some dear friends and their family and worked on the two point standard for myself, fitness and seeing the sun. What a little vitamin D can do for the spirit!

And upon returning, I decided to venture into new shirtless territory with Orlando Bloom whom I noticed shirtless in a People magazine a few weeks ago. While I do have a soft spot for pretty boys like Mr. Bloom, I never really longed for him to take his shirt off until my research uncovered his fairly rockin' torso. I think that Mr. Bloom should definitely exchange his pirate's puffy shirt for a shirtless look more often!

Now I'm off to tech for a show that I am directing. No one takes his shirt off in this play about human rights workers in Zambia, but the play is fulfilling on other levels. Sadly for me, I do have to spend the next four days in a dark theater instead of outside, but I'm sure it will all be worth it. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: