Monday, July 27, 2009

Under the Umbrian Sun

To prepare all of you and myself for my upcoming trip to Umbria, I decided that I needed to post a hot Italian man today. But I found myself drawing a blank when it came to who that hottie should be. Good thing there is a Vice President of IMS who specializes in excellent Italian shirtlessness! His suggestion of Raoul Bova was dead on, since Mr. Bova plays a hot Italian shirtless man in "Under the Tuscan Sun," the movie that I will be striving to emulate during my two-week writers' retreat. I have never even seen the movie, but I know I want to live it, starting on Thursday.

So here's to some happy days of shirtlessness and creativity in Umbria. I hope I come home with lots of fun stories to share and report of how good shirtlessness is not simply a domestic issue. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: