Friday, July 24, 2009

Once Desperate, Twice Shirtless

One of the many things that I bemoaned in the second season of DH was that the introduction of Alfre Woodard to Wisteria Lane did not cause the actor playing her son to take his shirt off. He had a brief fling with Danielle which resulted in a scene in which he was not wearing a shirt but was also hiding under the bed. I always thought that it was a waste of perfectly good shirtlessness. But the Vice President of IMS recently alerted me to Mehcad Brooks joining the cast of "True Blood," and a brief internet search revealed that others did not make the same mistake as DH. He seems to have quite a nice shirtless career developing, and I must applaud Mr. Brooks for upholding the 2 point standard. I always knew he had it in him!

I am busy getting ready for my trip to Italy during which I fear I will not be able to post as regularly as usual. I'm hoping that I will substitute posting about shirtlessness with experiencing Italian shirtlessness firsthand. A girl can dream...Aside from the shirtlessness, I'm also hoping for excellent weather, delicious food cooked by someone besides myself, and the inspiration to write a new play. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: