Monday, October 26, 2009

Guaranteed Good Shirtlessness



I know I have to stop posting the official IMS Poster Boy of 2009, but when he's on television and so delicious, I just can't help myself. I literally was close to tears when he came out of the pool on B&S last night. The fact that the cancer patient, the bridezilla, and the gay couple were all hovering on the edge of the pool waiting for him to emerge made me laugh like crazy until he actually stepped out. Then I was silent. And then a tear fell. Sometimes, television makes me so happy.

What actually took B&S to the next level was that after all his yummy swimming, Gilles got out of the pool to dance. My mom even watched the show because she loves ballroom. She loved Gilles on Dancing with the Stars last season and has declared that this season is no good since he isn't on. After the show, we had a little debrief in which she raved about his dancing while I raved about his shirtlessness. It was a nice mother/daughter moment.

And then of course the real crying happened whenever he spoke and said something nice. He is the ultimate in good male shirtlessness - 1) very fit, 2) definitely seen the sun though wearing sunscreen, and 3) kind personality. B&S is featuring the ultimate female fantasy, and I for one hope he becomes a series regular. ABC, please show him shirtless vacuuming next week. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: