Friday, October 30, 2009

Italian Male Shirtlessness



While I am fond of posting pictures of shirtless stars every week, I do try to tie it all back to the mission of IMS which is to promote good male shirtlessness everywhere. To this end, I present the sexy and talented, Marco Calvani, a wonderful writer-director-actor that I met this summer in Italy, practicing good shirtlessness in his work. If only the directors that I've worked with would work in such a manner! Granted, this picture is of Marco working in Bali where I suspect shirtlessness is required, but I'm sure I would have better creative experiences in this type of environment. I'm working on how to get myself to Bali! In any case, since I know Marco, I can also say that in addition to holding to the 2 Point Standard, he is also a great human being which makes his good shirtlessness all the more appealing.

On the TV front, there was no new shirtlessness last night on GA, although it looks like Dr. Karev will be shirtless next week. Frankly, now that Gilles Marini is on B&S, I feel much more calm about meeting my shirtlessness quota every week. Sunday nights just got better. I can even handle Tommy coming back to the show and all of the whining that is sure to follow. On Sundays, I can handle almost anything! Until the next time, I am...

Yours in shirtlessnes,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: