Friday, October 23, 2009

New Shirtlessness

I have suddenly been catching an awful lot of ads for a new series on TNT called "White Collar," and although I am one of those sad New Yorkers who pays for cable and yet only has 4 channels, I can tell you that the publicity makes me want to upgrade. The above pictured Matthew Bomer plays a con artist released from prison in order to help the FBI catch other con artists. I would say it is the television version of "Catch Me If You Can." I liked that movie, and I think that Mr. Bomer shows promise of some good shirtlessness. Stay tuned.

In the meantime, I am not upset that there was no shirtlessness on GA last night and very little McDreamy because I know that amazing shirtlessness is coming on Sunday. Sunday! I will suffer through stories of ill-behaved interns and the doctors who can't manage them because Gilles Marini will be shirtless and wet on Sunday. Sunday! I would have even tolerated another breathy and annoying monologue by Izzy knowing that good shirtlessness was on its way. Thankfully we are spared from that while Ms. Heigl spends time with her new adopted child. I'm so happy to see Gilles. It looks like he may even dance. And he'll definitely speak with that incredible French accent. Sunday night is going to be good. Sunday!

Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: