Friday, November 13, 2009

Almost Forgot the Shirtlessness!



Please forgive the late posting. The drab weather and changed time along with lack of shirtlessness last night caused me to shut down today. I almost completely forgot that I needed to post until my yoga class when one of my fellow yogis took off his shirt in class. While it makes me a little bit nervous to have a shirtless man near me when I am supposed to be emptying my mind of all thought, I have to say it was a welcome addition to this otherwise overcast day.

So GA disappointed again on the shirtless front, although I did enjoy watching Bailey squirm when Odell asked her if she was having an affair with the chief. I am posting Jesse Williams again because even in a shirt, you can tell that he gives good shirtlessness. I'm glad he didn't break Hunt and Yang up, but he should take his shirt off with someone soon. Maybe that Mercy West girl that likes Alex. Also, kudos to Ellen Pompeo for returning to the show so quickly after giving birth. I am amazed that she managed to have a baby without being absent from a single episode. I hope this means that she was surrounded by a supportive writing team who allowed her to film all of her scenes early. I enjoyed all the ways they hid her pregnancy, none more than when they hid her by making Patrick Dempsey take off his shirt. That is what I call a supportive workplace.

I'm off to the Jane Austen exhibit at the Morgan Library this weekend. While I'm sure there won't be any shirtlessness there (nor should there be on account of the paleness factor), I am excited to indulge in my Regency period fantasies for a brief moment. They will probably prepare me for the terrible episode of B&S that lies ahead when dear Gilles will leave the show with his shirt still on. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: