Friday, November 20, 2009

Sexiest Shirtlessness Alive



My writers' lab ran too late for me to watch GA, but I have plenty to say on the shirtless front this morning because this week, People magazine announced its "Sexiest Man Alive" winner. And although Mr. Marini was not named #1 (that distinction went to Johnny Depp), he was featured shirtless in the magazine. I ran right out and bought it, though I am saving some of it for my flight home on Sunday.

In any case, I watched the announcement live on the Today show on Wednesday morning which was truly a hilarious experience. Today's Natalie Morales could barely contain her excitement that Mr. Marini was on the show. As soon as he entered, she ignored the woman from People altogether and focused exclusively on Gilles. I can't say that I blame her. Check out his cute film about shooting his Sexiest Man spread. Also he plugged his sexy calendar (see above photo) the proceeds of which go to a charity to help sick children. He is too much - sexy, sensitive, and shirtless! I know what's on my Christmas list! Santa? Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: