Monday, November 2, 2009

Excuse me, ABC!



I know that I said I could tolerate Tommy's return to B&S if Gilles was on the show, but sadly, that is really only possible if Gilles takes his shirt off. Last night was disappointing to say the least because Gilles was barely on at all while Tommy whined and cried at yet another explosive Walker family dinner. Why, ABC, why? Have you suddenly gotten in cahoots with the Broadway producers of "A Steady Rain" and decided on the strategy of using IMS poster boys in your shows but keeping them fully clothed as a marketing ploy? This doesn't make any sense! I'll admit that I did tear up when Luc brought Sarah a homemade lunch to take care of her, but it did not make up for the annoying scene of Tommy and Kitty sitting by the pool talking about parenting. See the above picture for tips on how to make discussions of parenting sexy: take off your shirt and be seen with children. The only saving grace of last night's episode was that it appeared that Tommy is going away again for another long time. Good-bye!

What I learned last night was that we still have a lot to do with IMS. Every time we think we are making headway, we are faced with how much more there is. I sympathize with those pushing for health care reform. The work is just never done. Let me take this moment to acknowledge all of you who are fighting the brave fight for good male shirtlessness and rally you to continue with your work towards making fitness a requirement for both sexes. We are making the world a better place, one torso at a time. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: