Monday, November 23, 2009

Vacation Shirtlessness



I'm home in upstate New York for the holidays, and I have to admit that Buffalo is not where anyone should look for good shirtlessness in November. That said, I have kept up my tradition of watching lots of reruns and remembered how much I enjoy Julian McMahon while enjoying an episode of "Charmed" this morning. I realize he is not shirtless in this picture, but the arms are working for me. I also like the twine around his neck like a bow, as if he is a nice little present for us all.

I enjoyed my People magazine on the plane yesterday, in spite of the lack of shirtlessness in the issue. Besides, Gilles, the only person shirtless was Jerry O'Connell in an expose about living life in a speedo. He doesn't exactly do it for me, but I appreciated the effort. A picture of him vacuuming in a speedo would have been useful. Note to the editors of People: please do not skimp on the shirtlessness in the "Sexiest Man Alive" issue; it is clear what readers want.

So I'm off to my usual slew of visits and appointments while I'm here. I look forward to Thanksgiving when I will give thanks for more good male shirtlessness in the world. I hope you will too. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: