Friday, January 15, 2010

As He Should Be!

I did not watch the shows last night because I decided to re-write the last scene of my play last night after my writers' lab, but I know that Eric Dane was shirtless as he should be. Thank you, GA, for getting rid of the turtle necks and bringing it on. I don't why it had to be so difficult, but I am glad that someone has seen the light.

I did watch Ugly Betty on Wednesday night and am happy that it has been rescued from it's Friday night time slot. Connor started the show off strongly with some excellent male shirtlessness, but alas, is that too, going away? I have hope that his story line will continue. And I will say that even though IMS does not focus on the lower half of the body, I did this his tush looked very cute in his prison jump suit at the end of the episode. UB, please don't take Connor away!

On a completely different note, I would like to offer my hopes that help gets to Haiti soon. If you care to donate, click here to donate to Avaaz.org which will give 100% of donations to earthquake relief.

Yours in shirtlessness and hope,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: