Friday, January 8, 2010

One for the VP

As requested by the Vice President of IMS, I am posting a picture of the current Bachelor. For the record, I am not happy about it. I watched two minutes of the show on Monday night when I was searching for "Castle" and wrapping a birthday present, and what I saw deeply offended me. I watched the entire first season of "The Bachelor" and was scarred for life by the realization that men are really just looking for the girl with the biggest boobs, even hyper-educated men. While some could accuse me of doing the same thing by posting beef-cake pictures of men without their shirts on, I respond by saying that I do not plan to marry any of them, other than George Clooney. Also, I feel that I constantly post about the proper accessories to good shirtlessness being intelligence, kindness, and a thought in his mind.

Anyway, the spectacle of 25 women in evening gowns (well, one was wearing a stewardess outfit) throwing themselves at one man was really too much for me, especially when his voice-over declared that it was a man's dream come true. I had to go back to my calendar and Mr. December to make it all better.

Sad to say, Jake's was the only shirtlessness of the week. Lt's hope for something better on Sunday. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: