Friday, January 22, 2010

Soccer Shirtlessness

Since it has been a pretty dull week in television for shirtlessness, I thought I would take a recommendation from the Vice President of IMS and feature Cristiano Ronaldo in today's post, a Portuguese soccer player for Real Madrid who apparently rips off his shirt whenever his team is victorious. That is the proper way to celebrate a win, I think. Given his good shirtlessness, I know I would want his team to win always.

I also received a late night report that ABC's "Deep End" just before GA on Thursday nights has no shirtlessness which is too bad since it does feature the ever-sexy Mehcad Brooks, who in my opinion should always be shirtless. I was so sad when he didn't take his shirt off on Desperate Housewives, and it seems that I will be destined for more sadness on the "Deep End." I guess I'll just end my pain by not watching the show.

GA went back to its non-shirtless ways which was also a disappointment. Just when I thought McSteamy had returned to his former shirtless glory, he came back to do some "serious" scenes and express his moral outrage which frankly seems ridiculous for his character. Less outrage, more shirtlessness is what I say. There are no new shows scheduled this week, and so I'll have to find my shirtlessness somewhere other than network tv. Thank goodness "The Tudors" will be arriving this weekend. Now there is a reliable source of good shirtlessness! Don't forget to tune into George Clooney's telethon for Haiti tonight - no shirtlessness but an exceptional cause. Between that and the Tudors, I should have a pretty good weekend. Until Monday, I am...

Yours in shirtessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: