Friday, May 21, 2010

Desperate Shirtlessness

Here's a little something from last Sunday, a shirtless picture of actor Sam Page who plays Rex's illegitimate son on DH. Before coming to Wisteria Lane, Mr. Page had spent some time on shows like "Hang Time" practicing his shirtlessness. IMS VP made me think to investigate him a little further, and now we know that he does practice good shirtlessness!

I do have to hand it to GA. It's rare to have a show consistently have amazing season finales (see DH), and yet last night, I was completely riveted. This is the show that had me holding the VP's hand when Burke got shot, and screaming "It's George, it's George!" when I figured out who the mangled patient was last year. I did not have high hopes for last night. I'm grateful that McDreamy didn't die because to have him and Rob Lowe die in one week would have been too much for me. But I thought the story was really interesting and unfolded in a different way than the usual season finale format. I loved the negotiation scene between Derek and the shooter as well as all the stuff between Meredith and Christina. I'm a sucker for female friendships portrayed in a realistic and positive way on television, and this episode was it for me. Avery was quite enjoyable as well, and I hope they find him someone to love next season so that he can take his shirt off. And Bailey, Bailey will probably win another Emmy for her performance last night. My only question is why everyone on ABC is dying with their eyes open. It does remind me of Hindi movies.

In any case, now that the season is finished, I am open to suggestions for new shirtlessness. Please do not suggest any Bachelors from the Bachelorette since that series is officially on my "No" list. But now that the good weather is here, I am ready for good new shirtlessness both in person and the media. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: