Friday, May 28, 2010

SATC 2, More Shirtlessness


Well, at last Memorial Day weekend is upon us, and I am looking forward to relaxing a little bit in between cleaning jags and seeing the new "Sex and the City" movie. I don't care about the reviews. I want to see the girls get some shirtlessness. Hurrah! Apparently, Samantha has two love interests, cutie Noah Mills, and the above, Max Ryan. Of course if anyone is going to have two shirtless love interests, it would be Samantha. Power to her!

It has been an extremely stressful few days of trying to get a handle on various writing projects before I go away for the summer to do a show. I've lost an actor from a workshop, found out via email that my play is being re-written in rehearsal, and am generally swamped with annoying tidbits of information that don't really help me. I deserve two and a half hours with the girls being frivolous. Then I will get back to business.

At least there is some good news to report - Daniel Craig has purchased an apartment in Tribeca! This means that I will be spending a lot of time in Tribeca, wandering the streets, looking for IMS Poster Boy 2007. I hope he leads the trend of good shirtlessness in NYC. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: