Monday, May 24, 2010

Shirtlessness in the City 2

According to the publicity, the "Sex and the City" sequel contains a lot of shirtlessness, even though much of the storyline takes place in Abu Dhabi. Go figure. I don't really care, as long as there is some good shirtlessness to follow up the extremely delightful male torse of Gilles Marini from the last movie. I thought I had had enough of SATC after the last movie, but every time I see a trailer or commercial for the film, I notice that my heart rate increases. Now I actually can't wait! And knowing that this man, Noah Mills, is in the film as Samantha's love interest assures me that I will not be disappointed. My Manolos are ready to go to the movies this weekend!

Mr. Mills is apparently making his screen debut in the film after a career of modeling, mostly shirtless. I'm thrilled to see that Samantha keeps getting hotter and younger guys which offers a little bit of hope to all the fabulous single ladies out there. Of course, I am blushing because Mr. Mills was born in 1985, but I'm sure I'll get over it in time for the movie. Whoo hoo!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: