Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey 5-0! Here's an Idea!

Continuing on my crusade to get more shirtlessness on H 5-0, I offer the delightful Scott Cahn showing what he's made of to the producers at CBS. This is what we want. This and allowing the Asian people to speak. I can't even believe that IMS has to mount a campaign for shirtlessness on a show like "Hawaii 5-0" because why else would anyone make such a show with such a cast if not to exhibit a lot of shirtlessness? Honestly, I rented "The Back-Up Plan" just to make sure that Alex O'Loughlin is not made of wood, and indeed he is not. In fact, he is delightful both with his shirt on and off. I don't understand what is happening on this show. Please fix it.

Thanks at least to GA for giving a girl a little sugar right before Thanksgiving. I am headed upstate for the holiday and am fairly certain that I won't be getting any good shirtlessness there. So at least I have Jesse Williams and Eric Dane to remember as I stuff myself with turkey and sweet potatoes.

Also, I am making a trek to the Apple Store this morning to try to have my phone fixed. It started behaving oddly last weekend, and then the steps I took to fix it as directed by AT&T succeeded in erasing half my contacts. The only upside I can gather from this phone trauma is that I will be going to the one place in New York that will have more straight men than women and gays. I even chose the West side store since that store is above ground (unlike the East side store) and has a higher likelihood that the "geniuses" there will have seen the sun. Of course, the last time I had an appointment at the Genius bar, I was helped by the only woman working at the counter, and so my expectations are quite low. Hopefully F through Z can be restored on my phone by someone, and if that someone is a smart, Vitamin D sufficient, and shirtless, well then so be it! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: