Monday, November 22, 2010

Sexiest Man Alive Edition

Oh happy day when People magazine comes out with its "Sexiest Man Alive" issue! A double feature filled with shirtless pictures for me to enjoy in the privacy of my own home. Sigh... I don't actually think that Ryan Reynolds is the sexiest man alive, but he has done a lot for the cause. So congratulations to Mr. Reynolds for joining the club! I can only imagine that good shirtlessness is a requirement of every SMA candidate, and I am happy to see that this year's winner continues to promote good shirtlessness in every movie he does. Also, I am grateful to People.com for continuing to provide good shirtless photo spreads in honor of the issue. Hurrah!

As for my sojourn to the Apple Store on Friday, I will say that my plans were somewhat thwarted. As you may recall, I chose the West side location because that store seemed to be above ground and therefore would promote the second point of the Two Point Standard, seeing the sun. Unfortunately, the Genius bar is underground, and again, I was faced with a long line of geniuses for whom the sun was not a familiar figure. My pale genius, Kevin, did fix my phone, however, which was the whole point of the trip. He was also very sympathetic when I explained my problem to him. So I guess it wasn't a bad trip after all.

I'm off to Buffalo for the Thanksgiving holiday. My father has still not reinstated internet service, and so I will not be posting on Friday. Often the day after Thanksgiving is not the best day to contemplate shirtlessness as filling oneself with stuffing and sweet potatoes does not lead to a strong sense of fitness. But I will see you next Monday with hopefully something interesting and juicy to discuss. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: