Friday, January 14, 2011

Off the Map

I have attempted to watch the new ABC show "Off the Map" twice and have yet to be compelled to add it to my list. But I will say that I'm happy to report that there was shirtlessness from the above Martin Henderson before the first commercial break. I fear that this show may be as preposterous as "Private Practice," but unlike PP, it seems to understand that the audience really just wants to watch hot doctors take their shirts off, not hot doctors grappling with emotional issues from their childhood and failed marriages. Some of you may remember Mr. Henderson from "Bride & Prejudice," the ill-fated Bollywood remake of the Jane Austen classic. As an avid Austenite, there is not time enough to discuss the atrocities committed in that film, but I can say that Mr. Henderson, though no Mr. Darcy, was charming enough there. I'll give "Off the Map" a few more weeks before giving up.

In other news, I have also dumped B&S from my viewing list. Hearing that they were bringing back Tommy was simply too much for me. I also think I have seen all the permutations of sibling rivalry that is possible on that show. Finally, they sent Luc away. He was really my only hope.

I'm still freezing in Alabama but hoping for a return to Southern weather over the weekend. Until then, I am...

Your in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: