Friday, May 11, 2012

Broadway Shirtlessness

I have been known to post Blair Underwood before, but dear IMS members, you currently have a chance to see Mr. Underwood shirtless live on Broadway in this year's revival of "Streetcar Named Desire."  Apparently, Mr. Underwood's entrance into the final scene in his pajamas causes an uproar in every performance.  I ran into him with his shirt on recently, and I can say that it was all I could do to keep myself from screaming.  He is sexy and upholding the 2 Point Standard!

A Tony-voter friend of mine has been updating me on the good shirtlessness in this year's Broadway season.  Aside from Mr. Underwood, there are apparently brief moments of shirtlessness in "Peter and the Starcatcher" and in "Ghost."  I haven't yet seen "Porgy & Bess," but I'm hoping for some in that as well.

So get out there, support live theater and live shirtlessness!  Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: