Friday, May 4, 2012

Nameless but Shirtless

A few days ago, a friend sent me this image of shirtlessness that he came across while searching for an outfit for his wedding.  I have no idea what this male model's name is, but I think he upholds the Two Point Standard of Good Shirtlessness quite well.  He also got me thinking about what the dress code at my wedding could be.  Granted since I haven't met the groom yet, I don't want to say that this is definitely what he will be wearing down the aisle, but it is a strong possibility.  It seems only right that the President of IMS should have a shirtless husband.

I'm back on track with my schedule of shirtlessness, thankfully.  Also, recently the Secretary has been reactivated as well, and so I'm looking forward to at least a month of excellent shirtlessness before I take two weeks off for vacation in Italy with the Vice President.  I do hope that there will be some live Italian shirtlessness to report on in July, but until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

2 comments: