Monday, May 14, 2012

Work it, J Lo!





I have made no secret of my admiration for J Lo.  I personally feel that she is single-handedly responsible for William Levy on DWTS.  I love her videos and think she looks hotter than ever at 40-something.  Recently she performed her latest hit song on "American Idol," and an IMS member alerted me to some excellent male shirtlessness in the number.  The opening image is enough to make this IMS President clap and cheer.  Although it is almost a direct rip-off of "The Tudors" Season 3 poster, I love the fact that J Lo put herself on a throne of shirtless men.  Way to kick it up a notch, Jenny from the Block!  So while I can't get too excited about her 25 year old lover, I can get behind her making all of her male back-up dancers take their shirts off while shimmying all around her.  If I ever become a pop star, this is essentially what every single one of my videos will look like.  Just sayin...

In other news,  I am hard at work on a new play that is getting a reading this Friday.  The play has no shirtlessness whatsoever which may be a disappointment to my constituency, but I am working hard to expand the scope of my art.  I don't want good male shirtlessness to define me; rather I should define it! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: