Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Summer Shirtlessness!

In anticipation of the summer this Memorial Day weekend, I was searching the internet for the precursor to J Lo's "I'm Into You" video, Janet Jackson's "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" video in which Janet cavorts on the beach with Antonio Sabato Jr while a shirtless man dances, presumably somewhere else on that same beach.  Research revealed that the dancing man was Djimon Hounsou who is often shirtless in his screen appearances.  He seemed like the right person to welcome summer.  May we all find him dancing on a beach this summer!

My duties as Director of Shirtlessness for Leviathan continue with the painstaking process of reviewing edits of our shirtless trailer.  I shall post our work soon, but let me say that storytelling in the shirtless medium certainly presents its own challenges.  Good thing I am a shirtlessness expert.  Others may have floundered with the mere sight of a shirtless man in one's bed with writing all over his chest, but not me.  I stayed steady in my conviction to produce a trailer that enticed, intrigued, and informed.  My work is never done...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: