Friday, August 29, 2008

Catch up Shirtlessness 2

For the final installment of catching up, I give you cute Ryan Lochte whom one IMS member wanted me to post as an alternative to Michael Phelps. I like that his Olympic tattoo is in a slightly less embarrassing place than Phelps. The requester said that she "liked his face when he took his swimming cap off." I do too. He is cute in that "I was born in 1984 and I break world records with my powerful backstroke" kind of way. I like him.

I am also pleased to report that there was no male shirtlessness, good or otherwise, at the Democratic National Convention this week. One can only hope the same for the Republican Convention because I am sure that none of the speakers should take their shirts off in public ever. I know that this is not the place to post political views other than those pertaining to shirtlessness (of which there are many), but my fingers are crossed for change.

So now that I am caught up with the Olympics, I am open to other suggestions should any of you fabulous IMS members have any. I'll be looking for some laboring shirtlessness over the holiday weekend for Monday's post. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: