Monday, August 25, 2008

Catch up Shirtlessness


As promised, I am honoring requests this week since there was more excellent male shirtlessness at the Olympics than I could really track in my Monday-Friday format. One IMS member requested Olympian and Silver Medalist Aaron Peirsol because she thought he was a little bit older and therefore did not feel as bad looking at pictures of him, unlike the slight discomfort she was experiencing when enjoying the Michael Phelps pics. Sad news, friendly member, Aaron was born in 1983, only two years earlier than young Master Phelps. He definitely has a maturity in his face that some of the rest of the team lacks, but at the end of the day 1983 is 1983. Very young. And now I am coming to the sad realization that I may be too old to date an Olympic swimmer ever. This is so sad. Good thing the games are over, and I won't have to be faced with so many unattainable shirtless boys.

Of course, the next major news event post-Olympics will be the Democratic Convention at which I can only hope there will be no male (or frankly female) shirtlessness. I guess I will have to continue posting requests until the tv season starts. Send in what you have - I enjoy the interaction! Until then, I am ....

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: