Monday, August 4, 2008

New Shirtlessness

So one of my castmates was showing me how to use Facebook on his Blackberry (yes, I neither am on Facebook nor have a Blackberry and am also distressed that both of these nouns are becoming verbs) when he showed me his friend, Nick Adams, who is currently in the Broadway production of "A Chorus Line." Apparently, besides being a Broadway dancer, Nick is also a 2xist underwear model. Now he is an IMS Poster Boy. I don't know what to say about his torso other than how does this happen and can you make it happen to everyone? Wow! Check out his website for more fabulous pictures of this excellent example of Good Male Shirtlessness. It's frankly ridiculous. And a shout out to Nick himself for letting me post this picture of him to my blog. I realize that it is not a billboard in Times Square, and so thanks Nick for being kind to the little people!

I am recovering from my own show closing last night. We had a great run at the John W.Engeman Theater with a really special cast and crew. I think the fact that the entire cast was crying for the final reprise of "Impossible Dream" is a tribute to how much it meant to all of us. I took some fun pictures with both my show boyfriend and with all of the muleteers which will appear later when someone sends me the photos. (Yes, I do have a camera but forgot it yesterday and had to rely on the kindness and generosity of my fellow castmates for photographic mementos.) Now I have nothing but good male shirtlessness to get me through the inevitable blue period that follows the closing of a show. Feel free to send me your links and pics if you think they might help. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: