Friday, January 9, 2009

From LA with Shirtlessness

I had to default to my all-time favorite, gorgeous George, since I have been working in LA on a press tour for PBS all week and have not been able to watch any of my shows. Sadly I was inside the Universal Hilton the whole time, and no one took their shirt off, not even my two friends who took me out to dinner on Thursday night, although one of them had to beg off because he did not uphold the two point standard. I thought LA was supposed to be filled with beautiful, tan, shirtless people. If it is, perhaps they steer clear of the Universal Hilton.

I will say that working on the press conferences for PBS made me a fan of the station. I highly recommend checking out their programming for those moments when you need substance more than shirtlessness. Here at IMS, we promote a balance between content and shirtlessness. This is why George is such a favorite - he provides an excellent balance between excellent content and great eye candy. Also, when looking for content, may I suggest checking out the NYC PBS affiliate, WNET, for some really great programs.

If only I could make a shirtlessnes documentary and air it on PBS...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a great balance between excellent content and great eye-candy, but he likes men.

Nandita said...

Dear Anonymous,
I know who you are, and you will not bait me into a cyber-debate about George Clooney's sexual orientation!
Nandita