Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


I am a glutton for shirtless Daniel Craig pictures, and let's face it, everyone wants to start the New Year out right. So from "ShirtlessMaleCelebs," a YouTube artiste that has captured the heart of IMS, I present a Daniel Craig montage to inspire us to continue with the good work. 2008 was an amazing year for IMS, marking the launch of the bog after being a strictly email club for over a year and of course, our victories in encouraging good shirtlessness in the Olympics, People magazine, and even Presidential politics. I wonder what we can accomplish in 2009!

Seriously, I have two friends who are working towards being on the blog themselves, and others who are currently preparing themselves for a shirtless dinner with me in LA. The life of a shirtlessness activist is not an easy one, but I believe that it does have its own special rewards. I wish you all more good male shirtlessness in the coming year and ask that you continue with me in fighting the good fight for more good male shirtlessness for all!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: