Friday, January 30, 2009

Take Two for Denzel

I don't know what happened to my last picture of Denzel Washington, and so I am trying again. I realize he is not shirtless here, but as I mentioned before, he is a difficult one to find shirtless. So we'll just have to settle for a nice picture of his arm which is indeed quite nice. I have always had a crush on Denzel for his incredibly sexy energy. There is no way to codify what he is giving which is why I don't have a blog called "Indians for Sexy Energy." But for what it is worth, I am most certainly for sexy energy.

Thanks to Bones and Kevin for commenting. The life of a blogger can sometimes get lonely, and witty comments can perk me right up. For the record, though, IMS is not a stalker organization and so I will not be hanging out in anyone's bushes. And gay or straight, picking the girl with the biggest breasts is not acceptable. Women should not be judged for their breast size; we are not chickens. While I enjoy good shirtlessness, I would never select a partner based on it.

I am not much of a football fan, although being from Buffalo requires me to keep track of the Bills. They are not in the Superbowl, and so this Sunday is a total wash for me. Perhaps I will find a fun movie with good shirtlessness on TBS to take the place of DH. Or I'll finish reading Teri Hatcher's "Burnt Toast" which I bought on sale at Barnes & Noble. I couldn't help myself when I saw it, being the "Susan" of my DH group here. The book makes me laugh and reminds me not to take myself so seriously. So with that in mind, I hope you will all find some good shirtlessness this weekend of your own liking. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Kevin Shenoy said...

Perhaps Denzel has a no shirtlessness clause in his contracts.

Also, while i am still two weeks behind on Lost on ABC, it should be noted that Sawyer's first episode into season 5 (a two hour episode) featured a heavy dose of shirtlessness. It may never be too late to get into lost.

As for the Bills not making the superbowl, the next time they make it may be the next time you find a shirtless Denzel pic. Damn bills.