Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Rerun Shirtlessness

Since the season is over for DH and B&S, I find myself without direction during my Sunday evening quiet time, flipping channels and groaning. Lucky for me, last night TBS was showing "Step Up" which I'm embarrassed to say that the vice president of IMS and I went to see in the theater when it came out. The movie made me reminisce about the days when IMS operated solely as an e-newsletter, and the outings were made for two. I'll say that the movie is not quite as exciting on the small screen, and I did not make it to the infamous cereal scene when Channing Tatum, pictured above, laid on his bed eating cereal in a pair of very tight sweatpants that made some people very happy. But I think a teenage dance movie is just what one should watch on a summer Sunday. When searching for photos of Mr. Tatum, I realized that he is a man who like Matthew McConnaughey, rarely wears a shirt, and when he does, sleeves are very unusual. That's why I chose this photo which demonstrates a twist on shirtlessness, that is shirtlessness while wearing a jacket. What will they think of next?

Though Mr. Tatum is not particularly my cup of tea, I will say that I am hoping that TBS plays "She's the Man" next week. Shirtlessness and Shakespeare - good stuff. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh hello... step over here.