Friday, June 12, 2009

Vampire Shirtlessness


In my writers' lab last night, when I asked for suggestions for some new shirtlessness, Robert Pattinson came up quite frequently. So here's a sneak peak still from the new Twilight movie being shot. Apparently all of the male vampires are shirtless in this one. I have to admit that Mr. Pattinson has flown under my radar,perhaps because he is 12. There was a lot of discussion of his hair, and I wonder if any of his fans are old enough to notice the striking similarity between his style and that of A Flock of Seagulls. Just wondering...

In other news, I am about to start directing a new play tomorrow, and the rush of details made me almost forget to post at all. Sorry for the lateness. I'm glad I did remember because I do find that good male shirtlessness can calm a person's nerves at stressful times.

Also, I have to say that I saw "The Hangover" with two straight male friends of mine and laughed out loud a lot in spite of myself. As promised Bradley Cooper was shirtless twice. It was very good, and frankly I could have stood for more. I hope his next movie is called "The Shirtless Guy." Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: