Monday, June 29, 2009

Entertainment Shirtlessly

Back to the business of shirtlessness after a weekend of spontaneously breaking into dance whenever hearing "Bad" or "Billie Jean" on the street. Although the passing of Michael Jackson has made me very nostalgic for my childhood, it is covers like the above for "Entertainment Weekly" that keep me firmly grounded in the present. Mr. Reynolds has apparently evolved to have an 8-pack, rather than the regular 6. I'm not really sure what to say about this development except that it's nice, and I wish he wore shirts less in all of his films.

As for other shirtlessness, I'm not sure what the summer holds for us. The only other summer movie that I am excited about it "Up" which will hopefully not feature any shirtlessness, certainly not any that IMS can promote. So now we are in a desperate search for some good summer shirtlessness. Please alert me if you find any.

I, in the meantime, am happy that the sun has come out, just in time for the 4th of July. I've scheduled my summer waxing appointment so that I can frolick on the beach this weekend and take in some live shirtlessness along with seafood and Long Island wine. Sometimes it is the simple pleasures in life that can fill the void of good male shirtlessness. At the end of the day, I don't really need an 8-pack to be happy, just some sun, good friends, and the hope that good male shirtlessness is just over the next horizon. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: