Friday, April 9, 2010

Back-up Shirtlessness

Anyone who has been in the NYC subway recently will notice the cute mug of Alex O'Loughlin on posters of the new J Lo film, "The Back-up Plan," which I believe is in every single station. I don't know why they show just his face in the posters because obviously this shot would have a stronger pull with IMS audiences. No offense to Mr. O'Loughlin because his face is very cute, but check out the whole package! The trailer does not completely convince me that this movie is good given the extended scene with the dog, but it does convince me that this movie contains plenty of good male shirtlessness, making it a definite on my must-see list. And unlike my last post, Mr. O'Loughlin is old enough to ogle at without feeling like a pedophile.

This week once again is without new television on network, but if I can just find someone with Showtime, I might be able to get my fix on the season premier of "The Tudors" which airs on Sunday. The Great Recession caused many of my friends to dump their Showtime, and I never had it in the first place. But hopefully, on Sunday night I will be sitting somewhere happily with my new best friend enjoying my two favorite things, costume drama and male shirtlessness. If not, I will probably be at the movies, checking out the delightful chest of Mr. O'Loughlin. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: