Friday, April 23, 2010

Brazilian Shirtlessness

Last weekend as word of my blog spread amongst the cast of "13," I began to receive some interesting emails. One of my cast mates sent me the name Rodrigo Santoro and suggested I look him up. Thank you, Ms. Chung, because Rodrigo did not disappoint. Apparently, his shirtless scene in "Love Actually" must have overwhelmed me to the point of amnesia because I have no recollection of it at all. I saw the movie. I remember things like Hugh Grant dancing and Kiera Knightley making a horsey face. Why do I not remember this Brazilian hottie taking off his clothes and having his way with Laura Linney? Amnesia. That's the only explanation. Suffice it to say "Love Actually" has been placed at the top of my Netflix queue.

The evening was jam packed with other theatrical business and so I was unable to watch the new GA episode tonight. Hopefully there's something juicy there for next week. I did catch up on my Sunday night tv and am happy to report that the "Shirtless Scotty" campaign has resulted in lots of shirtlessness for Mr. Macfarlane. Strangely enough Gilles Marini kept on all of his clothes, but I won't complain because they let him speak in this episode. I would listen to him read the phone book out loud. Granted, I'd like it better if he were shirtless while he did it, but I'd listen nonetheless.

I'm off to DC for the weekend and will have to post late on Monday. But I'm hoping that the Southern locale will yield some good new shirtlessness. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: