Monday, April 26, 2010

Model Shirtlessness

Every so often one needs the comfort of a good underwear ad to make things better. I don't know why it is 50 degrees and raining a few days before the beginning of May, but I do know that Calvin Klein consistently has excellent shirtless ads for their male underwear line. I take consistency where I can get it. Congratulations to Calvin Klein also for using Mehcad Brooks in this ad series because I've been thinking he should be shirtless often ever since his turn on DH four seasons ago. Thank you, Calvin!

I spent the weekend in Washington DC and then managed to book a job for early this morning almost immediately after I purchased a ticket to come home this morning. I wonder if I would work more if I simply made more plans to travel? In any case, I enjoyed my two day break from the city which included 70 degree temperatures on Sunday afternoon. No one took their shirt off, but I was okay with that. Especially because every friend and family member that I visited served me cake. The cake did make riding a bus home at 2am all worth it somehow.

Because of my last minute bus change, I was not able to watch the shows, but I will catch up and make it happen. I don't suspect that Evil Eddie will be taking his shirt off on DH, not that I would wish for such a thing. I'm just hoping the Shirtless Scotty campaign will have spread to Gilles and Rob Lowe in B&S. Such simple hopes and dreams! I also wish that Spring would come to New York and stay. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: