Friday, April 30, 2010

Love Actually

I know I posted him last week, but I had to post Roderigo Santoro again in preparation for my movie night tomorrow. I'll be watching "Love Actually" again in hopes of refreshing my memory about the sexy love story between Laura Linney and Mr. Santoro that I clearly missed the first time around. I was probably busy fuming over how annoying Keira Knightley was in that movie. I have learned the error of my ways - if you spend too much time getting angry about things that you can do nothing about, you may just miss some amazing shirtlessness. Now that I take yoga 4 times a week, I feel that I am better equipped to accentuate the positive, and I would say that Mr. Santoro is very, very positive.

You may wonder why I am planning a Netflix evening on a Saturday night since I'm such a sassy gal about town. The truth is that I will be working at the Tribeca Family Festival tomorrow from 6am until 8pm, and after spending 14 hours on my feet, I will want nothing more than a glass of wine, some excellent take-out, and the ability to fast forward Ms. Knightley in favor of Mr. Santoro. While I have often been accused of being a high-maintenance woman, I have to say that I think I am really quite easy to please. Truly, how many people are happy with Thai food and a Netflix queue? But I digress. The festival should be a terrific event on a finally beautiful day in New York, and I am hoping that a few men might be inspired to take off their shirts during the course of it. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: