Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One more small guideline

I just received some great advice from fellow blogger James Yang about making a schedule to post. His blog Yangblog World (http://yangblogworld.blogspot.com/) is hilarious, btw. But he told me that I had to develop a schedule and stick to it in order to develop a rhythm between blogger and reader. So here is my schedule:

Mondays
and
Fridays

I'll post on other days when I get the inspiration, but I thought that these two days were good since they follow the shows I promise to track. So there!

Other news is that some serious male shirtlessness is being shown in the "Stop-Loss" commercial of both Ryan Phillipe and Channing Tatum. They look good although I don't know if it's good enough to make me spend $11.25 on it. I just feel a little bit dirty drooling over the shirtlessness in this film when it possibly led to the dissolution of a lovely Hollywood couple. I didn't watch "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" either. I do know one IMS member who will hightail it over there (the one who squeezed my hand really hard during "Step Up"), but I won't name names!

One person I will name is my friend Michael Lluberes who deserves a shout out here for his excellent use of the IMS mantra "Take your shirt off!" in his award winning musical "The Boy in the Bathroom." I participated in a reading of it in New Jersey yesterday and am off to read stage directions for its ASCAP presentation tonight. While I love the whole show, I have to say that the line was especially resonant for me. Well done Michael!

That's it for now. Until Friday, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: