Monday, March 24, 2008

Quickie but Goodie

In order to stick to my posting schedule, I need to make this one short but sweet. I'm off this morning to audition for an "Untitled Gershwin Project" coming to Broadway. I look forward to the day when I get to audition for "Untitled Shirtlessness Project;" I would book it!

But let me take this opportunity to ask you, gentle readers, what makes shirtlessness good? For me, it is the proper combination of fitness and time spent with the sun. I know I'm Indian and often look like I've seen the sun when I haven't, but I think that after a long cold winter, everyone can use a few rays to replenish their vitamin D supply. Even I look pasty after a month with no sun. I grew up in Buffalo, NY, and so I know what I'm talking about. But I welcome comments on this topic. It's always best to be really specific when rallying around a cause.

Also, a quick clarification about the IMS member mentioned in the last post as having squeezed my hand during "Step Up." Lest anyone think that this person squeezed my hand throughout the movie due to either extreme involvement in the plot or a desperate love for me, let me be clear that the hand squeezing happened during a scene in which Channing Tatum ate cereal while laying on his stomach in a pair of clingy sweatpants. Although pantslessness is not our cause, may I suggest that Channing Tatum might be a candidate for the poster boy of that club at some point?

Off to kick my legs up!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: