Monday, March 31, 2008

IMS Alert! The Tudors

Another quick post before auditions this morning. This time I'm going in for two musicals called "Angels" and "Dirty Dancing." I do recall shirtlessness in "Dirty Dancing" the movie from my early years, and so I hope the audition goes well. But in the meantime, I'm happy to report that "The Tudors" on Showtime can be relied upon to provide some good male shirtlessness for us. Don't get too excited; it's not as good as last season. But both Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Henry Cavill give us some glimpses and promise of more to come. Actually Henry Cavill's character has suddenly found the strength of character to remain faithful which does not bode well for the rest of the season. I think I'm bitter because he found this ability after marrying a 17 year old instead of discovering it with his excellent and mature first wife, Margaret, played by Gabrielle Anwar. We'll see how long it lasts. I'll be yelling our mantra "Take your shirt off!" at the screen for some weeks to come.

Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: