Thursday, March 13, 2008

Technical difficulties

To the two people who are still checking my blog, I've been having some technical difficulties with my computer that started just shortly after I started the online chapter of IMS. Good news, though, I do have an appointment at the Genius Bar tomorrow which should hopefully solve the problem. I wish the revolution was further along because then perhaps my tech support guy would be buff and shirtless. But alas, it is not so. And before anyone suggests that I am being sexist by assuming that tech support will be a man, I am merely suggesting that I would like a buff shirtless man to be my tech support. And if he went to my church, all the better. I am happy to report, however, that after battling millions of people inside the Apple Store including a very angry Italian man who paid $600 for an iPod and didn't understand why live tech support wasn't being provided immediately, I was happy to find a very pleasant female tech support person who seemed much less flustered by the anger being expressed in the Genius Bar than her male counterparts. I'm just happy to have an appointment.

Meanwhile, how happy am I that The Tudors starts in a few weeks? All I can say is "Henry Cavill, take your shirt off!"

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Tina said...

nandita! your writing is hilarious!!!