Friday, March 28, 2008

Post from Austin

Howdy from Austin, Texas! Unfortunately for me, it is overcast and rather cool here which means no shirtless cowboys. I have encountered one stagehand in a really tight t-shirt, but that is it. In lieu of real shirtless cowboys, I give you one of my favorite fictional ones - Brad Pitt in "Thelma & Louise." I found this picture on a site called lostinthepast.net where you can find all kinds of pictures of teen heartthrobs from the past. ( I'm learning so much as a blogger!) I remember this scene making quite an impression on me back in 1991, and I like to think of it as one of the early seeds of this blog.

The weather is disappointing not only for its affect on male shirtlessness, but also because I can't go swimming which means that I got a bikini wax for nothing. This hurts me - literally and figuratively. At least I'll have some good barbecue tonight.

Hope there is some shirtlessness in your weekend!

Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: